The Heli wind turbine is a wind generator that is ideal for inland locations. Depending on the selection, it is specifically designed for battery charging of 48 volts or on-grid power supply.
An azimuth bearing is only installed in our helicopter model; the bearing is designed as a double-bearing plain bearing and is equipped with grease nipples for re-greasing.
The repeller blades and nacelle cover are hand-laminated and painted.
Technical data for On-Grid:
• Permanent magnet rotor, brushless, gearless, maintenance-free
• Extremely strong permanent magnets for high efficiency
• (NdFeBo permanent magnets, temperature resistant up to 150° C)
• Special ball bearings for reliably absorbing radial and axial forces
• Three-phase current
• Separate rectifier
• Both directions of rotation
• Voltage 0-1000VDC
• Start of feed at approx. 100 rpm
• Power: 3700 watts at 420 rpm and 400 VDC
• Evenly increasing performance curve
• Aluminum housing, surface cooling
• Nacelle housing made of GRP
• Protection class IP56