MODEL i/HCC - 800 HYBRID: 12V-24V
The Wind / Solar Hybrid Charge Controller from IstaBreeze® is an intelligent controller of the wind turbine and solar cells that controls you at the same time. The high-end device thus controls your island system. It is used to safely and efficiently charge and control your battery with the Wind Generator / Solar Module combination.
With its discreet appearance, simple operation, with integrated protection functions, this device has high efficiency and low no-load losses. This version of the controller will significantly increase the life and stability of the whole system, especially the batteries.
The specific features and product information are listed below:
- Use of solid-state components. Increasing the life of the controller.
- Microprocessor controlled charge with integrated voltage and current limiting.
- Electromagnetic brake control, generator is automatically braked gently when fully charged, modern braking system in three steps to avoid the immediate locking of the turbine. Increasing the life of the stator.
- Protection against overcharging, deep discharge, short circuit, overload and against incorrect reverse polarity.
MODEL i/HCC - 800 HYBRID: 12V-24V FEATURES
Charging voltage Max. Wind: (12V = 14.6V) - (24V = 29.2V)
- Battery voltage minimum: (12V = 8.5V) - (24V = 17.5V)
- Braking function (electromagnetic short circuit, wind turbine is gradually braked to complete style level.): At 12V = 14.6 At 24V = 29.2
- Final charge voltages for the battery types: acid, gel
- Thermally dissipative housings: anodised aluminum with cooling fins
- Cable connection: 6qmm screw terminals
- Integrated manual stop switch: maintenance
- LCD display of all relevant operating data (optional): Amper, Watt, RPM, battery voltage, volt, temperature.
- Operating Temperature: Normal: 20 ~ + 55 ° C / 35 ~ 85% RH Industrial: 30 ~ + 55 ° C / 35 ~ 85% RH
- Temperature compensation: -4mV ° C / 2V, -35 ° C- + 80 ° C, accuracy ± 1 ° C
- Dimensions LxWxH: 150x170x70mm
- Weight: 1.5 kg